Thursday, August 31, 2006

Weird people

1st September 2006

Hi

This week I went to dinner in the city and had a tasty meal of salmon on a bed of lentils and pea mash. I ordered chips (fries) as well.

My nephew has been very busy getting organised to open a bookshop and has invited my husband and me. I can't go because I'm going to a workshop on editing.

I sent a partial manuscript off to a publisher the other day. And I'm still busy working on another draft of my current story.


It's amazing how weird people can be. A guy walked up to me the other day and said, 'there's people in that building over there and they're watching me.'
I wasn't really listening and nearly said...oh that's nice...but stopped myself in time. I looked at the office block, and didn't see anyone staring out the windows. It wasn't even a full moon the night before. I walked away as quickly as I could.

Do you ever see people doing weird things in a shoe shop. I was in one and a lady was trying on some joggers. She walked up and down and up and down and then she peddled her feet on the spot as if she were running and she did this for about 5 minutes. When she noticed my glance, she said. 'Oh I'm just testing them for when I go walking.'

Please read my first chapters which are in the earlier chapters, and leave some comments. Thanks.

Have a good weekend.

Olga:)

No comments: