Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Relaxing at the beach

16th August 2006
Hi
I was busy at work yesterday and barely had time to have lunch. I had a great time on the weekend at The Entrance. Caught up with my cousin and Aunty, my daughter and son-in-law. Saturday was spend walking on the beach and wishing I could do that everyday. That night we went to the golf club for dinner with some neighbours. Sunday morning - walked on the beach again and wished I had brought my swimmers as it was so warm. For lunch - had prawns, salad and corn bread (that my daughter had made) . Afternoon tea - shortbread biscuits (made by my daughter) and raisin scones (made by me) and my cousin brought banana bread. Yummy stuff. More walks on the beach (but the tide and wind was up and we ended walking on the rocks a bit) before we packed up and came home.

Here's the first chapter of my next story (thriller/suspense). I have pulled this story as in my later blogs there is newer version.

No comments: